Monday 9 February 2009

Challenge 7: Old People

My highest appologies for failing miserably to contribute to the last few challenges! I'm glad that there are at least a few people that are still posting and enjoying the blog, even though it has definately slowed down. When I can dedicate the time I would like to roll out some ideas that have been sitting around that would make the league more interactive and/or fun. All in good time :)

This small group of old people were drawn using a tablet PC that I'm...test driving. It's pretty boss. Takes a bit of getting used to on top of the fact that I've never owned my own laptop before, coupled with the annoyance at the moment of a lack of time to spend with the thing...but I'm starting to get to grips with it more. Oh, I've also never used Vista before and this sucker came loaded with Vista ULTIMATE. Ugh. But still cool!

I wonder if I'll just end up carrying this thing around with me everywhere instead of a sketchbook? Time will tell!

1 comment:

Sevenstrokes said...

Hey nice job on these Dave! I like the cartoony feel, especially with Ted. Lee the younger is just funny too. I wonder what Lee the older looks like.