Wednesday 19 November 2008

Challenge 2: Robots


Well i was about a day late on what i said i was gonna post. Sorry for the massive delay, my life has been really hectic so i'm trying to get things in order. I have actually 4 sketches but they're more doodles that i need to rework so it looks more presentable. But it got me thinking of what i really wanted to try, which is something a tad different. Granted this isn't different at all to what i usually do but this was a robot that's been lingering in my head. I'll have more coming up once i get my wack life in order ^_^.

5 comments:

Sevenstrokes said...

Hey dude! That is really nice! I especially like the details around the left arm as well as the left arm itself. I think its pretty groovy.

Sevenstrokes said...

Also, I'm glad to see someone else posted for this :)

Sandy said...

I love it! The robot looks so high-tech and realistic! I like how you kept it to minimal colours. =)

Jeanette Mercado said...

Awesome job Madd! The body/head looks really good! I like how it's simple but still detailed. It actually sort of reminds me of those "Mighty Ducks" robot guys in Fifth Element. Mondoshawans? Sorry to always keep comparing things.

Anyways looks great! Can't wait to see more!

flora said...

This is such a cute robot design :D The smaller legs and the large eyes... I really like it!